Betfair is one of the world’s largest international online sports betting providers and pioneered the betting exchange in 2000. Driven by cutting-edge technology, Betfair enables customers to choose their own odds and bet against each other.
The company now processes over five million transactions a day from its three million registered customers around the world. In addition to sports betting, Betfair offers a portfolio of innovative products including casino, exchange games and poker.
Betfair has twice been named the UK’s ‘Company of the Year’ by the Confederation of British Industry and has won two prestigious Queen’s Awards for Enterprise, being recognised for Innovation in 2003 and most recently for International Trade in 2008. Betfair currently employs over 2,000 people worldwide.
The company holds betting licences in Gibraltar, the US, Tasmania, Italy and Malta.
THE ROLE AND THE DEPARTMENT.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic, fast moving industry in an expanding team. Betfair’s International markets are growing at a fast pace and require experienced helpdesk professionals to drive this successfully.
The International Helpdesk Team (IHD) is part of the Betfair Customer Service department and provides assistance to telephone inbound calls and emails to a diverse range of customers. We are looking for a German speaker who will join our existing German IHD team.
• Respond promptly and effectively to incoming customer calls and emails.
• Contribute to the effective management of call volumes.
• Ensure that complex customer issues are followed up and resolved in a timely manner.
• Provide Telbet service to our customers.
• Proactively develop customer relationships by maintaining contact at an appropriate level.
• Contribute to the improvement of helpdesk performance.
• Support HD management in emergency situations.
• Respond to all reasonable requests from Helpdesk Team Leader/Manager.
• Assist in the development of junior team members.
• Act as an ambassador for the company as first point of contact.
• Provide first line support for HD operators.
• Create, develop and maintain effective working relationships with HD colleagues and external departments.
THE MUST HAVES (skills & knowledge).
• Experience of using Microsoft Word, Excel and the Internet.
• Must have an excellent understanding of Betfair site/products/services.
• An interest and good all-round knowledge of sports.
• High level of customer service skills.
THE NICE TO HAVES.
• Good organisational and planning skills.
• High level of attention to detail.
• High level of customer service orientation, with a proven ability to see problems through to their resolution.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to deal effectively and professionally with difficult customers.
• Shows initiative and has the ability to take responsibility and make key decisions.
• A proven team player with a ‘can do’ attitude.
• Flexible approach to working in a dynamic and often hectic environment.
• Passionate about providing excellent service
• Competitive salary, BUPA, Bonus, Share Options, Season Ticket Loan.
• Shift rotas and weekend work.
Diese Firmen stellen ein