Changing the world is all in a day's work at Apple. If you love innovation, here's your chance to make a career of it. You'll work hard. But the job comes with more than a few perks.
The Channel Support team provides front line support for the Service Providers, iPhone Carriers & Apple Retail Stores who in turn support our end customers and is a lynch-pin for other Apple functions including Planning & Procurement, Logistics, Field Service, Engineering & Finance. This role would see you responding to technical support issues and administrative queries.
•Fluency in German and English (both verbal and written), additional EU languages will be looked on favourably
•Strong prioritisation and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility
•Experience within a previous customer service role preferred and SAP knowledge desirable
•Customer centric attitude with demonstrated ability to work independently with the upmost professionalism, integrity, and dependability
•Technically minded with the ability to understand, converse and provide solutions to an IT literate audience
•Ability to see “the bigger picture”
The Channel Support Advisor will take escalations from the Service Providers, iPhone Carriers and Apple Retail Stores and provide information on a range of issues, both technical and operational. Interaction/Communication with Service Providers, iPhone Carriers and Apple Retail Stores is currently managed primarily via e-mail and chat, however, some outbound calling may be required. Individuals on the team will need to handle queries from start of issue right through to final resolution.
In addition, a Channel Support Advisor is expected to escalate systemic and technical issues, drive internal process improvement initiatives, develop internal documentation, all while adhering to service level agreements for chat and email cases.
- Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
- Screen and process all customer issues in a timely fashion.
- Identify potential problems by monitoring tasks or escalations, or through analysis of reporting.
- Works cross functionally with many other Apple departments to ensure business needs are addressed and customer satisfaction achieved.
- Cross train, and serve as backup for other members of team.
- Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as customer satisfaction, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
- Takes responsibility for tasks and decisions as documented in all processes and procedures.
- Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.