• Complete General Accounting activity for a specific country and partners with the business to ensure that the business needs are being met whilst at the same time ensuring that JCI meets all its internal and external reporting and control requirements
• Complete the preparation and posting of accruals as required as a p[art of the monthly financial reporting process
• Complete the balance sheet reconciliation activities per service level agreement
• Review income statement and balance sheet discrepancies and escalate to management as necessary
• Perform sales and gross margin reconciliation and accompanying analysis
• Complete assigned accounting activities to support the monthly, quarterly and annual close processes
• Assis, as needed, with internal and external audits
• Support the timely reporting of key financial information
• Monitor the performance and quality of the activities performed based on agreed Key Performance Indicators (“KPIs”) and Service Level Agreements (“SLAs”)
• Ensure compliance with US GAAP and local GAAP accounting rules, where applicable
• Ensure compliance with JCI accounting policies, procedures and processes
• Operate within a robust SOX and internal control environment
• Degree in accounting and / or finance
• Local accounting certifications or partial professional accountancy qualification such as FIA/ CIMA/ ACCA is a plus
• Min 2-3 years of experience in complex accounting, preferably in the industrial products sector
• Fluency in English and Italian language
• Strong Accounting background and accuracy
• Hyperion experience is a plus
Besides a very pleasant and international work environment Johnson Controls offers various opportunities for future growth, a competitive salary, 13th salary, fully covered meal vouchers, monthly free workplace massage, winter vitamin package, onsite FIT days and a flexible benefit allowance so you can choose to tailor the rest of the benefits to suit your individual needs.
You will be based in our brand new offices opened in July 2017 and onsite facilities will include a fitness center, canteen and nursery. If you are relocating to Bratislava to join JCI you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you get your new life set up!
We look forward to receive your application.
Follow us on Jci.com , LinkedIn and Twitter to learn more about our company and our job opportunities.