As Zalando transforms from Europe’s leading e-commerce company into a multi-service platform for fashion, this is an exciting time to join us. As a PR, Social Media and Influencer Manager, you’re part of a high performing team, creating new and innovative ways to connect people and fashion.
We’re constantly reinventing our products, our services and ourselves. That’s how we identify and remove the barriers to inspiration and empowerment, as they emerge, letting technology and creativity set the pace.
When you can tackle new challenges and take ownership of your work, the opportunities to make a personal impact are limitless, and there’s always more to play for.
Your challenge will be to define strategy for local social media and foster conversation with fan base by ensuring Zalando works with the right influencers; monitor and optimize their performance.
YOU ARE SETTING STANDARDS
• Overall: Stay on top of industry trends, the latest PR and social media advancements, and relevant campaigns. Own the budget for PR, social media, and influencer plans.
• Decide on local agency with the Marketing Lead and monitor agency performance. Define local strategy and create an annual plan for PR with local agency.
• Define local Social Media strategy (within set of global boundaries) and posting calendar. Brief local content for production (process to be defined). Define budget per post, execute, and evaluate performance. Align with CuCa SoMe for customer queries.
• Research and identify key influencers, bloggers and online media. Define local strategy for influencers (eg.
Microinfluencer vs A-level) and manage influencer/brand ambassador programs.Decide on plan for execution and external partners (eg. local agencies, Collabary, etc.) Negotiate and execute paid blogs/blog networks where relevant. Secure and negotiate earned and paid placements incl. interviews, reviews, news items, giveaways, video segments, etc.
• You have three to five years of relevant work experience in online fashion and/or lifestyle environment
• You have already gained experience in influencer marketing and activation
• You possess a great network of contacts in the fashion field/creative industry
• You have a great knowledge of the international fashion industry, trends, online developments
• You have good organizational skills, a structured approach to work and a high level of strategic thinking
• You have excellent communication skills (speaking and writing) in English and Norwegian
• You show creativity, openness, flexibility, and a high level of motivation
Our recipe for success: think big and act fast. What you're doing today will affect millions of customers tomorrow. At Zalando, you have the chance to work on the world's best online fashion experience in a rapidly growing international company. What else? We do of course have a lot more to offer:
• Boredom doesn't get a look in here! Zalando is a working environment where something new happens every day
• An international team of experts to inspire and support you
• An easily accessible workplace right on the main arteries of the hottest Berlin districts
• A corporate culture where your skills are judged only by your results – our motto: everyday is casual Friday
• Attractive employee discounts in our online shop
• A feel-good team: We don't just work well together, we also like to get together after work