Learnship is an online training provider specializing in customized B2B solutions in foreign languages and international communication. We realize both national and global projects for our clients. Learnship is looking for one full-time staff member to join our Academy in Cologne, Germany, for a duration of two years to start with.
Our ideal candidate:
• Native or native-level (C1+) English speaker
• Fluency (B2+ or higher) in another European language preferably German or Spanish
• Degree in Education or Linguistics and CELTA or Trinity Cert TESOL
• Language training experience (Corporate Training preferred)
• Proficient in using Microsoft Office products for administrative purposes
• Passionate about education and self-improvement
• Friendly, outgoing personality
• Strong communication and excellent organizational skills
• Hands-on mentality and pro-active approach
• Enjoys working in an energetic, international team
• Language Trainer coaching
• Induction training for new Trainers
• Organize and deliver Trainer briefings
• Supporting current pool of Trainers
• Involvement in course management
• Feedback management
• Quality Assurance management
• Lead internal teacher-training sessions and trainer workshops
• Carry out post-training administration
• A friendly working atmosphere
• The chance to actively contribute to our rapidly growing, international company
• The possibility to use your language skills on a daily basis
• Working with our innovative, future-oriented product
• An international team that enjoys challenges with flat hierarchies
• Perks such as fresh fruit and drinks, as well as company events
We are looking forward to your application!
Please note that applications from those who have the legal right to live and work in Germany are strongly preferred – we are not able to sponsor a work/residency permit.
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in joining our team, please email your CV and cover letter (stating earliest availability and salary expectation) to Anika Walterscheid via email@example.com with "Teacher Trainer” in the subject line.